1. Install the control in the desired location, noting accessibility to power outlets. (Do not plug in at this time.) Mount to wall using 4 corner holes as template. Note: mounting screws not provided.
2. Connect the meter input pigtail (Figure 2) to the terminal screws on the water meter register, no polarity needs to be observed (Figure 1.)
3. Plug in chemical pump(s) and/or solenoid valve to the short female output receptacle(s) 120 volt, 60 cycle outlet.
4. Plug the male power cord into a 120 volt, 60 cycle outlet.
5. See Programming Manual to program controller.