WARNING HIGH ENERGY CIRCUIT
1. Install the water meter in the water line as required.
2. Leads are prewired at factory on ST & DT Meter Mounted Timer Controls (See Figure 1).
3. Plug the device(s) to be controlled into the output receptacle(s). The output is 120V, 60 cycle, 15 amp maximum.
4. Plug the power cord into a 120 volt, 60 cycle outlet.
5. Refer to Programming Manual to program the timer(s). If necessary, consult the factory for assistance, 616-842-0420.
|Dry contact normally open switch closure|
|Input Power:||120 V, 60 Cycle|
|Output Signal:||120 V, 60 Cycle, 15 Amp Maximum|
|Counting Speed:||10 Contacts/Second – 10 Hz|
|Memory:||40 years, EEPROM|