For all types of FTC Timers:
1. Install the control in the desired location, noting accessibility to power outlets. Mount and keep unit in an area free from dust, moisture, and extreme temperatures. (Do not plug in at this time). Remove dust cover with thumb screws, using same holes to mount unit to wall with 4 screws (not provided).
2. Connect the meter input pigtail wires(Figure 2) of the Controller to the terminal screws on the water meter register. No polarity needs to be observed (Figure 1.)
3. Connect the female output pigtail to the pump or valve to be controlled. (3 amp maximum!)
4. Plug the male power cord into a 120 volt, 60 cycle outlet.
5. Refer to Programming Manual to progam the timer(s).
|Dry contact normally open switch closure|
|Input Power:||120 V, 60 Cycle|
|Output Signal:||120 V, 60 Cycle, 3 Amp Maximum|
|Counting Speed:||10 Contacts/Second – 10 Hz|
|Memory:||40 years, EEPROM|