Carlon Meter - Water Meters - Industrial, Commercial, and Municipal water meters and electronic control
Carlon Meter manufactures and distributes water meters and electronic controls for the industrial and commercial markets, as well as municipal type water meters
1: How do I know what size meter I need?
2. How do I correctly install my Carlon meter?
3. Can I install the meter vertically or in an inclined orientation?
4. Can I install my Carlon meter outdoors?
5. What happens if I install my Carlon meter outdoors, vertically or in an inclined orientation?
6. How do I read my Carlon meter?
7. How do I go about ordering Carlon products?
8. I would like to place an order, but I do not have an open account with Carlon. What is the procedure I should follow?
9. What are your terms?
10. Where can I find technical specifications for Carlon products?
11. I would like to return a Carlon product to you for inspection, evaluation and/or repair. What is the procedure?
12. I think my meter is jammed. I would like to inspect my meter measuring chamber for debris myself. Is this possible?
13. What is the benefit of installing Carlon slow closing valves?
14. What is the benefit of installing Carlon strainers?
15. How often should a meter be calibrated?
16. Where do I send the meter to be calibrated?